Self-Catering Holidays at Cambushinnie Croft
Murray and Fiona Lyle welcome you to their family farm.
We built Cambushinnie Croft on our working family farm in 2008. We now invite you to stay and enjoy the countryside,our animals and our proximity to central Scotland.On the southern edge of Perthshire, we are just one hour from Edinburgh & Glasgow and ideally situated for exploring Scotland.
Ideal for all the family, young and old:
- Disabled/wheelchair accessible. Downstairs master bedroom with ensuite wet room.
- Dogs welcome to enjoy the large fenced & gated garden.
- Lots of room to play in the grassed garden, on the swing & children’s bikes.
- Covered outdoor seating area.
- Spacious level parking for several cars.
- EV charger
- Indoor Log burner.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 lounge areas – sleeps 6 + cot
- 4G unlimited wifi included.
- Short stays & weekly bookings taken. Secure online payment.
- Visit Scotland 4 star. Farm visits welcome, come and meet the cows,chickens, donkeys, dogs & farm cat.