Cambushinnie Croft is an ideal location to choose if you want to explore some of Scotlands finest scenery and tourist attractions.
- Located 4 miles north of Dunblane with its cathedral and rail links.
- Stirling with its historic castle and the Wallace monument are just 15 minutes away by car.
- Edinburgh & Glasgow one hour by road or rail.
- Explore nearby towns of Callander, Crieff, Auchterarder and Bridge of Allan.
- Distilleries & brewery nearby.
- The Blair Drummond Safari Park is a great family day out.
- Situated in an area of the country known as “The Gateway to the Highlands” with The Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park and Queen Elizabeth Forest Park within an easy drive.
- Enjoy, relax and unwind with a game of golf at one of the many excellent local courses, including the world famous Gleneagles, which is only 9 miles away.
- Cambushinnie Croft is an ideal base to enjoy mountain climbing or munro bagging, cycling and mountain biking. Whether a gentle stroll or something more energetic takes your fancy, you will be spoilt for choice for many options within easy reach.
- Many of Scotland’s finest fishing areas are right on our doorstep. At Cambushinnie Croft the River Allan borders our land and we have a permit to fish for in season trout in the river.
- If you enjoy shooting we can also with prior notice arrange clays, duck and pheasant shoots.