Pricing & Terms
2019: From £855 – £1,470 per week
2020: From £872 – £1,499 per week
Short breaks, min 3 nights charged as % of weekly tariff
Reduction for low occupancy (2 guests)
- This includes WiFi, electricity, heating, bedding (not cot) and towels.
- One dog
- Use of HOT TUB
- £100 security bond required
- Weekly and short lets available (out of season, minimum stay 3 nights)
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Tel: 07977 135071 or 01786 88063
Terms & Conditions
Once a booking has been confirmed, a contract has been entered into.
The person whose name appears on the booking form agrees to take full responsibility for ensuring that all the following conditions of let are adhered to by all members of the party.
- The hirer shall not sublet the premises.
- The number of people occupying the premises may not exceed 6 + 1 infant (occupying cot) Visitors at Owners discretion.
- The hirer agrees to use the property solely for its purpose as self catering accommodation. The owner has the right to refuse to hand over the property to any person deemed unsuitable to take charge. Causing a nuisance, a disturbance or unreasonable behaviour or disrupting the running of the farm may result in the owner asking the guests to leave.
- The property is available to let from 4pm on arrival day until 10am on departure day.
- The hirer agrees to pay 30% deposit to secure the booking.
- The hirer agrees to pay 70% balance within 8 weeks of booking or total cost if stay is within 8 weeks.
- In the event of cancellation the Hirer is liable for the full cost of the holiday. The Hirer must notify us immediately of cancellation, by phone and email confirmation. We will endeavour to re let the property in which case you may receive a partial refund minus admin fee.
- We strongly recommend the hirer takes out holiday insurance.
- The hirer shall ensure that they will respect & look after the property & leave it clean & tidy, with full inventory.
- The hirer agrees that should the property, subsequent to booking, become unavailable through any circumstances the Owner is only committed to the repayment of any rent already paid.
- The owners reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out maintenance or repairs.
- One dog is allowed which must be kept under strict control at all times & owners accept liability for any damage caused. The dog must be house trained & is not allowed on the furniture or upstairs in the house. Dogs must not be left alone unless you use our outside kennel or bring a cage. Dog hairs to be removed inside & Dog fouling to be cleared up outside.
- The hirer accepts that the responsibility for personal property including the vehicles of guests is solely theirs.
- The property is NON Smoking. Guests agree to minimise fire risks.No candles except for emergencies.
- The hirer agrees that although guests are usually welcome on the farm there may be times when access may be restricted or prohibited.
- The hirer agrees to notify and reimburse the owner for any breakages, loss or damage.
- The hirer agrees to be responsible for shutting all exterior doors & appropriate windows & securing the property when absent or sleeping.
- The hirer warrants that the property let is to be used for the purpose of a holiday. Accordingly, Section 12(2) and Paragraphs of Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 apply to the letting to the hirer.
- A £100 security bond is required with the Balance payment. Payable by credit/debit card or as a separate cheque, payable to ‘Messrs D.Murray Lyle’ Post dated to your arrival date. This is held to be used against any damage, breakages or excessive cleaning costs incurred during your stay.It will be refunded/returned 7 days after departure if not needed.
- The hirer is responsible for ensuring all guests health & safety when using the Hot Tub which is only for use of booked in guests.
Health & Safety notices, which are displayed in the house and beside the tub must be read and observed.